2. Will I still get the full Sawaab of my deed (and actually will I get a bonus for passing on the reward)? 3. If I will always get full Sawaab, should I make it a habit to pass on the reward of every single good deed (big or small) I perform? 4. And should I make it an intention to pass it on to the souls of ALL deceased Muslims? 5. Would it be contemptuous to pass on the Sawaab of my good deeds to the soul Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.S.?
1. No, each one will receive the full reward.
2. You will get the full rewards, and we hope in the mercy of Allah Ta’ala
that you receive a separate reward for your act of kindness.
3. Yes, you should try and pass on the reward of each deed.
4. This would be ideal.
5. Yes, it is contemptuous. Rather, make Du’aa that Allah Ta’ala accepts our
deeds through the blessings of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Moulana Imraan Vawda
CHECKED AND APPROVED CORRECT: Mufti Ebrahim Desai