My father passed away and was indebted to different individuals. Amongst the claims were water bills that he didn`t pay off during his lifetime. Are we required to pay them off to clear him from liability before Almighty Allah?
- Travel expenditure
- What is the rules when you are travelling with a car and at that time you are reading quran. There is some verses in the quran that you must make prostration
- Marrying against one’s parent’s wishes
- Which career is best for me?
- Is there a Dua for hair loss?
- Question: Assalamualaikum, Can you please explain the Islamic ruling in regards to females cutting their hair. As I understand it, it is permissible for females to cut their hair as long as they are not carrying styles that imitate the males. Also is there a ruling that states that a females hair should be all one length? Therefore fringes etc would be unacceptable, Islamically? Jazakallah!
- Changing one’s ihraam while in the state of ihraam
What is the ruling of Sharia on the wealth a child gives to his/her father, claiming it while the latter is alive or dead, and the wealth that one of the spouses gives to the other?
What is the ruling of Sharia on the Zakah of saffron? Moreover, is it permissible to pay its Zakah in cash? It is worth pointing that saffron is cultivated for almost six weeks a year.
What is the ruling of Sharia on selling pension?
What is the ruling of Sharia on taking PEDS in sports?
A husband and his wife left to Turkey for temporary residence. They stayed in a rented flat. Unfortunately, the husband passed away. If the wife returned home to her children and husband`s house, does this violate the rules of Sharia concerning her Iddah?
What is the ruling of Sharia on learning the Maqaamaat (melodic tunes and sounds) and reciting the Quran according to them?
What is the ruling of Sharia on celebrating one`s birthday or wedding anniversary
What is the ruling of Sharia on the lessor taking "Security of good faith" in financial leasing contract before handing over the leased property? Moreover, what is the ruling in case this "Security of good faith" wasn`t mentioned upon reaching the agreement?
What is the ruling on uttering one's intention at performing acts of devotion?