Random List of Q&A
- Confused about the real meaning of the word “sunnah”
- Is Hasrat Esa (Alayhis Salaam) Islam a Christian or did Allah (swt) take hime as a Muslim to heaven?
- 1. Is it permissible to look in the Qur’an and read a certain Surah, which I do not know by heart, while reading Nafl Salaah? 2. Can I make Du’aa in Sajda. In Fardh Salaah?
- Breast milk
- My father passed away on 1st October 2005 – want to bring my mother over here for her KHIDMAT and also to give her a feel of change. She is around 63 years
- Is it allowed to have a g/f in islam AS A friend only
- Ghusal for a man who inserts his private part into another man
- Should we listen to Imran Houssien?
- The concern to reform oneself
- Saying correct Shahada
- Buying a house on mortgage
- Once my father took an oath of the holy Quran for doing a particular deed but now he as well as me and my family do not want to do that. Now please tell me about the kaffarah of this oath.
- Riba And Mortgages
- Hirz of Abu Dujanah
- What is the meaning of surah 4 ayah 1?
- Wearing of chain
- Soft drinks
- Selling items which are not declared
- Newlyweds Having Intercourse While Fasting During Ramadan
- Taking oaths on someone besides Allah Ta’ala
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 82,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 80,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 1,000 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.