Is it permissible to recite Quran during menstrual cycle? And if she is teaching in a madresah,...
- Ages of Sacrificial Animals (Hanbali Fiqh)
- Wiping off a splash of urine with wet hands
- Husband texting the wife “I divorce u”
- My question pertains to tarawih offered in Ramadan because of a job in shifts. I miss a few of the tarawih prayer each year. Is it fine within Islamic purview? If not, what should I do? Secondly I have learnt from this site itself that the concept of giving money to the Hafiz who does the Imamah for tarawih is unlawful. Please elaborate a bit more on this issue.
- If one is travelling to ones native place(150 km away) do we pray in full or pray 2 rakats. I have received differing opinions. I make this trip ones a week to a day or two.
- Sunnah method of slaughtering the qurbaani animal
- Is my fast broken or not?
Can girls doing hifz pray Quran with gloves on during the state of Haiz? Answer: Respected Sister,...
What is the ruling of Sharia on learning the Maqaamaat (melodic tunes and sounds) and reciting the Quran according to them?
"Except the Messenger of Allah" has gone viral on social media, and there was a lot of debate on this issue. What is the ruling of Sharia on it and is it wrong to use it?
Is it permissible to download a copy from the Holy Quran (from the internet) in order to ease reading it by people and without being revised by authorized specialists? And what is due on reading from unaccredited copy?
What is the Islamic ruling on interpreting the Quran without meeting the required knowledge through using certain verses as evidence on corona virus and circulating that via social media where some use the word "Trumpt" as a name to the virus while others use "Over it are Nineteen" in reference to it?
What is the ruling of Sharia on receiving expiation money in favor of poor cancer patients in the form of food coupons; three JDs per meal?
A Zakat committee plans to build a special room for burning worn-out copies of the Noble Quran and papers containing mention of Allah. The burning process is conducted in a clean place far from residential buildings and the ashes are buried in a clean place as well. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
I have given some money to a beggar, but I found out that she was rich. Therefore, my daughter tricked her and managed to take that money back. What is the Islamic ruling on what my daughter has done?
What is the ruling on a woman reciting aloud during prayer and when saying "Ameen"?