Assalamulaikum wr wb, There are many car dealerships some even owned by Muslims who offer 0%...
- Kissing and hugging one’s mother
- All bath soaps having glycerin, which is fat, it could be haram, shaving cream and shampoo also, tooth-paste having alcohol or some glycerin too, hair oil also doubtful. Kindly suggest any brand or we can use this as it has gone on process.
- Using sex toys during intercourse
- If I said “Its over…” to my wife, does it constitute a divorce [talaq]?
- Making tawbah and crying over one’s sins
- Marrying one’s cousin
- Are there certain days where we cant cut our nails
What is the ruling of Sharia on the joint investment account in Al-Rajhi Bank as per the attachment?
I have a portfolio in which I keep my money balance, however, I sometimes need cash so I transfer (100 JDs), for example, to a person`s account and he hands me (97 JDs) in cash. Is this permissible?
What is the ruling on the profits of the money deposited into the bank as a trust for someone? For example, someone has entrusted me to keep a certain sum for him, but I deposited it into a bank account and it made profits. Is it permissible for me to take the profits and give back the original sum to its owner?
Could you clarify the Sharia basis on which Islamic banks charge a percentage, as commission, from the value of the letters of credit issued upon request of client to import goods and raw materials. The bank issues the letters of credit (LC) in favor of the exporter and covers their value based on the agreed conditions, including the bill of lading that proves cargo shipment, then requests client to pay the value of the LC?
A conventional bank has offered to be the exclusive sponsor of my business in return for allowing it to put an ATM there. What is the Islamic ruling on this?
I have purchased a car through an Islamic bank on basis of Murabaha and I want to delay paying off next month`s installment. However, the bank employee told me that I have to pay ten JDs as a fee. Is this permissible?
I own a company that works in the field of computer networks. One day, a contractor requested implementing a computer network for one of the conventional banks in return for a certain amount of money. Is this permissible or not?
What is the ruling on creating an engineering design for the facade of a conventional bank?