Is Pepsin and Lipase okay to consume if they are integrated into a product? Answer: As Salaamu...
- Dua for hair growth
- I understand that it’s compulsory to do wudhu for touching the Qur’an but is it necessary to do so while reading as well – even on the iPad or phones? As I am not physically touching it?
- A certain brother wishes to know if his nikah performed in the following manner is valid. In the presence of two jamaat brothers and his wife they first reverted his wife to Islam by making her recite the kalimah tayyiba. Thereafter he told her that I have accepted you as my wife and she also accepted him. There was no formal discussion of mahr. Thereafter they had performed their marriage at the home affairs according to the Christian Law for purposes of citizenship etc. His wife now doubts as to whether they had been living in sin all the time. Please assist.
- Fasting and giving charity on ‘Aashura
- Are Debts owed to a Person Considered for Qurbaani to be Waajib
- Bridal Makeup
- Are women allowed to shave and wax their beards
Article(4) of the Social Solidarity System (Solidarity Funds) of the Higher Youth Council Law stipulates that a beneficiary who has completed five years of subscription is entitled to receive double the amount of his/her savings in case of retirement, death or becoming sixty. Is this lawful or forbidden?
What is the ruling on comprehensive insurance ? Is there a difference between commercial insurance companies and Islamic insurance companies ?
Is the lessee permitted to take the so called (Key Money)?
A charitable society extends help to poor families, takes care of the orphans and supports local projects for the development of the community. Its revenue sources are donations given by people and contributions of members. Currently, this society is working on purchasing a plot of land to build in order to build its headquarter on. This building will help the society practice its various activities to achieve its goals. Are these donations considered a continuous charity?
Who are the relatives entitled to rights of kinship and are there Sharia regulations for dealing with them?
Answered by Ustadh Sufyan Qufi Question Could you please tell me what a wet dream in shariah is...
Assalamu alaykum I hope Shaykh is well. I have a question. I find that whenever I make friends or...
Question: Is it correct to question a fellow Muslim whether they are feeding us halal and Haraam?...
Thank you muftisaab. So I have been trading stocks personally for a number of years, and always follow Islamic protocol. I am mindful of what industries I invest in, never going short on trades, mindful of debt ratios etc and alhamdulilah have had good success. This led me to wanting to grow my venture to open up the scalability of it and to start to do it on behalf of others. So I’ve approached friends and family initially, with the proposal that they invest their money with my limited business, and I trade on their behalf in a way that is similar to a fund, of course concentrating only on halal stocks. What I have offered to them is that they receive a X% return on their investment per annum, and If I manage to out perform X% on the market, whTever is in excess, is profit for myself as well, so that the arrangement is mutually beneficial. I have told them that if the year elapses and they request their money back, and the money is currently tied up in open investments in the market, I will honour their request from the pool of funds I have sitting on the side as liquidity, which remains untouched to underwrite any clients investment. I was wondering, mufti, whether this arrangement is permissible? And if it is not permissible, how I can adjust my business model in order to bring it into accordance to Islamic shariah. JazakAllah khair