What are the suitor's right due on his fiancée before and after the conclusion of marriage contract?
- I am newly married, living with my family which is joint family. I have one brother (who is also married) mother and grandmother. my house is very small and it is difficult to live in that house. My wife have to do parda with my brother, but due to lack of space she can’t do parda with my brother. I am doing service and earning about 9000 Rs. p.m. It is difficult for me to buy a house on cash. could you please show me the way. Can I avail the house loan for the same? or is there any other way? I don’t want to take home loan as it is unlawful but I am helpless. Please reply as soon as possible.
- Wife reverting to her previous religion
- What is the Significance of the “Rawḍah” in the Prophet’s Mosque?
- Should We Fast During Hajj or Focus on Other Acts of Worship?
- Is Zakat due on the packaging used in sales?
- Assalamalaikum, my sister’s name is Yasmeen Taj, however she is facing a lot of trouble in her married life and her health. Should we change her name ? Is yes which name is better for her . She was born on 3rd March 1985 and my parents names are : Mother : Shahnaz Begum Father : Mohammed Rahmathulla. Please advice . Jazakallahu Khair. ASsalamalaikum.
- Purchasing on Credit
Answered by Shaykh Irshaad Sedick Question Summary Is it disliked (makruh) to face the...
Answered by Imam Yama Niazi Question I am a 53-year-old male, married with four children,...
My husband and I (married for 3 months before separation) separated unexpectedly in the beginning of January as HE told me to I should go and stay in my parents house. He also did not visit me at all during the separation. At the end of March, he sent me an email testifying that he had given me one talaq and his father and uncle were listed as the witnesses. He also mentioned in the email that the marriage was not consummated – which is false. He has also not given me or my family any reason for why he has given talaq and has refused all attempts at a mediation. As I am not doing my Iddah in my marital home as this isn’t possible at all, (a. He does not want anything to do with me. b. I feel unsafe in the house as his mother has consistently harassed, threatened and emotionally/verbally abused me)
My question is (1) as Ive been living in my parents house since January and my husband and I haven’t been intimate since, do I still have to stay at home and not go out at all? Ie are there any differences in my iddah? (2)if not, for what reasons can I go out? (3)Is he not supposed to be providing for me for Jan, Feb, March and my iddah period?(til end of May) Because he stopped providing for me since Jan, and did not allow me to work while we were married.
Jazakallah khairun for your time
I’m newly married for about 2 months. My wife had a vaginal discharge before bedtime and she was uncertain of its colour and hence, was unsure if her menses has begun. We engaged in intimacy with no penetration. However, our private parts had skin-to-skin contact at the area between the navel and knees. Am I sinful for this? What is the expiation for my error?
If a man divorces his wife, then is intimate with her before the iddat ends, is the marriage valid again simply due to the fact that he was intimate with her?
Or when he is intimate with her does he specifically have to have the intention that he is taking her back?
Assalamualaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu, I came to the US from India on an F-1 student...
Adult drinking woman’s milk Question If a 25-year-old man swallows the milk of a woman...
Are you allowed to engage in mammary sex where in your penis is rubbed in between your partners...
Answered by: Maulana Sibghat Ullah Question: After ghusl from intimacy if one walks and urinates a...