Does applying "Keratin" to the hair invalidate ablution, knowing that it covers the hair but doesn`t reach the scalp or prevent water from reaching it ?
- Jamieson 369 tablets
- Asalamwalakum! i saw a dream this morning that i have many relatives at my house and they are just preparing for some function.i saw i am cooking chappatis in the kitchen on a big tawa. and my small cousin is helping me.he is trying to lit fire to the wood to cook food and tell him not to do so.then i saw i go to bathroom n take bath.then i saw i am going with a very fast speed and beside me one lady with 2 small kids is on one white horse and i felt that she was running from someone and trying to save her kids.on my way ahead i kept seeing many same kind women on white horses running.i later feel may be they are just idols or some picture but as i move on i saw few sikh men trying to learn how to ride a horse and then there is a big gate where that lane ends where they are practising.now i also feel that i was also riding a horse as i was moving with very fast speed!”Please help in understanding this Allah hafiz!
- What is the stand of Sharia, if a Mosque is being shifted in order to widen the road in the larger interests of the Society as the Mosque is an obstruction,in case the shifting is not effected, chances are very high that many innocent lives shall be lost due to accidents which shall take place as the speeding traffic shall be there , location of the present Mosque is on a blind curve.
- In ramzan I have tried to increase my deeni activities, alhumdulliah I have been doing well Inshalllah may Allah accept my ibadat. However when I am in my ibadat especially
- Taking items for personal use from sponsorships
- Making changes to jewellery that one specified for one’s minor children
- Assalamualaikum!!! 6-7 months ago in a big fight with my wife, I gave her one irrevocable divorce and she left me for her moms home and has not yet returned my home. And she doesn?t know about this irrevocable divorce. Two weeks ago on my mother insist I said thinking my wife ?If I do Nikah with Zulekha, then three divorces to her? Zulekha is my ex-wife name. 1. Can you please tell me if I marry my ex-wife Zulekha in future will 3 divorces automatically take place? IF YES 2. How about if I tell my ex-wife brother that I have divorced your sister with one irrevocable divorce (Talaaq-e-Bain) in past and then he on his own wish marries me with her sister without my consent or permission. Will in this case also three divorce automatically take place or not? 3. How about if I tell my elder brother that I have said ?If I do Nikah with Zulekha, then three divorces to her? as you know I said IF I DO, therefore if my brother marries me with my ex-wife without my permission or without informing me, WILL it still cause three divorces to automatically take place if my elder brother marries me with her without my consent. How is my marriage possible with my ex-wife. Can you tell me how I can get out of this predicament. Thanks and Jazakallah for your help.
While in state of ablution, I cut my nails. Should I renew my ablution or will washing hands suffice?
Some people are unable to perform Wudu `due to sickness. They are also unable to make Tayammumusing soil or stones. How should they perform prayer?
Does changing diapers for a toddler invalidate ablution?
What is the Islamic ruling on sleeping lying down on belly?
What should a person, who doubts the validity of his Wudu, or over performs it, do?
Is vomit among the nullifiers of Wudu(ablution)?
Answered by Ustadh Sufyan Qufi Question After praying all my prayers, I saw something on my arm,...
Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani Question: Today before I left my house to go to my...
Answered by Ustadh Sufyan Qufi Question: I was wearing slippers; then, some water splashed...