Is it permissible for a Hanafi to perform Witr Salaah behind a Shafi’ Imam? Answer: It is improper...
- What is the ruling on a vowed animal sacrifice?
- Can I know the name of the sahabih who was authorized to gather all quranic verses and create one QURAN and the sahabih who has a dream of how to convey salah to others in the form of Azaan.
- Can my obligatory zakaat to be paid, include my mother-in-law.
- My rights as a (second) wife
- Please comment on the following situation; A muslim couple is living in Holland and are getting 1300 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their income, they have 2 children (the husband is working and the woman is a housewife, she donÃ‚Â’t works and takes care of the children) They are married according to the Islamic principles and also as married registered in Holland (in the register of marriages). Now the muslim couple is divorcing for fake on-paper so that the woman will get a social security salary of approx. 1100 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) So they are divorced for fake on-paper and the man has on-paper a other home-addres, and the woman gets 1100 euroÃ‚Â’s of social security salary (each month) because on-paper she lives as a divorced woman with 2 children alone in a house. Ofcourse in reality the couple continiues to live together in one house, and the aim of the fake-divorce was to get money. Whereas they had 1300 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their income, now because of the fake divorce they get 1300 euro 1100 euro = 2400 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their total income. Is it aloud for a muslim to do like this? Will the money received extra each month from the fake divorce be Halaal? (I asked one person about it and he said; The money will be Haraam, and they are also not aloud to live together i.e. its also Haraam, there marriage was annulled (according islam) since there fake-divorce) Please comment on this as I know people who are doing like this and I want to inform them about it.
- Superstitions regarding other creations
- Ruling on “The Draft System of the Funding Contracts which aren`t Based on Interest” at the Cities and Villages Development Bank
Is it permissible for a Hanafi to perform Eid Salaah behind a Shafi’ Imam? Answer: It is...
If there is a certain amount of alcohol in a medication, and you don’t have any other medication...
Are Lobsters Halaal to consume according to Hanafi Fiqh? Answer: As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah...
Is ghusal required, if a fluid is discharged from my private part every time I have sexual thoughts or when I see some sexual things, during early stage of sexual arousal?
A fluid is discharged from my private part every time I have sexual thoughts or when I see some...
A fuselage was purchased to be turned into a restaurant based on a contract of partnership and employment. The first party is responsible for bringing this fuselage to a certain location while the second shall do whatever is needed to equip this restaurant to the fullest. In order to safeguard the financial rights of the first party, one point of the contract stipulated the following: "The second party shall pay (1000 JDs), at the minimum, to the first party from the monthly revenues and for each month, except during forced closures and in the incidence of storms and inactivity resulting from force majeure." After asking about this, we were told that it is unlawful to determine this percentage at a certain sum for this is usury (Riba). Therefore, it was suggested to adjust the above point into one of the following alternatives: First, the second party shall pay a monthly salary (1000 JDs) to the first party, although the latter party won`t be working on the project. Second, the second party shall pay (1000-1500 JDs), at minimum, to the first party from the monthly profits. In light of this, is determining a percentage from the profits, as indicated above, unlawful according to Sharia?
What is the ruling on using female donkey's milk in manufacturing soap and in treating several skin diseases such as: Eczema, Dermatodyschoria and treatment of burns noting that the chemical formula of the milk changes after adding Sodium Hydroxide material to it by which the substance of milk itself is no longer recognized?
Does taking Covid-19 test during day time of Ramadan render one`s fast invalid?
What is the ruling of Sharia on men getting tattoos?
What is the Islamic ruling on selling the blood of Udhiyah (Sacrificial animal) to fertilizer factories?