Is it waajib to keep the back straight during ruku and is it wajib to keep the the legs straight...
- Opening a bank account
- An unreliable narration regarding the punishment of those who criticise and backbite
- Doubts regarding tahaarat and purity
- Can the husband coerce his wife into halalah?
- If one utters talaq once will this end the marriage or is it necessary to utter talaq three times?
- Is it Sunnah to Wipe the Head Once or Thrice in Wudu?
- While Iam at office it happens some time that some drop of urine comes out during sneezing is this makes Gusul obligatory
Is it better to do Qurbani in one’s local country or is it better to send it abroad? Answer:...
Is purchasing food coupon whereas its actual price is (100JD) for (85JD) value permissible?
What are the permissible matters during engagement and within the boundaries of Muslim families' customs and habits earlier than the conclusion of marriage contract at the court?
Can Dua change destiny in relation to matters like marriage, work, and the like?
What is the ruling of Sharia on taking PEDS in sports?
Some people with diabetes use smart patches to measure their blood sugar. The patch is placed on the skin and gives speed-reading of glucose level. What is the ruling of Sharia on the validity of wudu` and Ghusl while having these patches on?
Some videos are circulating on social media where, at the beginning of a video, a certain topic is suggested for discussion to attract one`s attention. However, at the end of the video something frightening appears suddenly. Although this is done as a joke, it is really frightening, and wuld such video be seen by a pregnant woman, someone with heart condition or an old man it would have serious consequences: death, stroke or harm. Could your Grace issue a fatwa prohibiting circulating such videos?
Would you please clarify the manner of funeral prayer?
What is the manner for shrouding the deceased?