Is it permissible for a person to perform Tayammum for Janazah Salaah? If a person is travelling...
- When u join the jamaat late in salaah i.e you missed a few rakaats, what do i read to complete my salaah. Should i read only surah Faatiya for the rakaats that i missed.
- Non-Muslim Daughter has asked me to walk her down the aisle for her marriage
- Does One Need to Take Wudu After an Obligatory Ghusl?
- Making a mistake in the khutba
- Combining Salah if it Rained Prior to Maghrib though Stopped During Maghrib
- Deeds that necessitate Jannah; Feeding, enjoining good and controlling the tongue
- Assalamu alaikum hazraat, I am belongs to Hyderabad and I was given Talaq-e-Bhayyan in present for two witnesses to my wife in Qyazayat Office and deposited iddat amount at Qyazayat office. I already paid mehar amount at time of marriage (same day). She filled false cases DP Act cases on me and my family member. She also filled maintenance (125 Cr.PC) case in our district family count. She was told in the court is, she didn?t get any talaq notice from my side and she is maintainable. My question is: Is she having the write to claim maintenance as per islam and shariyat. If I have pay the maintenance amount to her then it is halal or haram? Please advice as per shariyat.
I was going through female ejaculation on different sites on the internet. According to Wikipedia...
Is ghusal required, if a fluid is discharged from my private part every time I have sexual thoughts or when I see some sexual things, during early stage of sexual arousal?
A fluid is discharged from my private part every time I have sexual thoughts or when I see some...
Conservation of Water and Rationalization of Consumption is an Obligation and a Collective Responsibility
What is the religious duty of a person as regards rationalizing the consumption of groundwater, and is one considered sinful for not doing that?
Some people with diabetes use smart patches to measure their blood sugar. The patch is placed on the skin and gives speed-reading of glucose level. What is the ruling of Sharia on the validity of wudu` and Ghusl while having these patches on?
Ruling on Conducting Friday Sermon in Sign Language Allowing the Deaf and Mute Community to Take Part
I`m a sign language interpreter. I conduct the Friday sermon in sign language at King Abdullah I Mosque in Al-Abdali and broadcast it via social media enabling the deaf and mute community to follow the sermon on their cell phones while at different mosques of the kingdom. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
How should the deceased be washed, shrouded, and buried?
What is the ruling on hair transplants and wearing wig by men, and what effect does this have on the laws of Wudu` and Ghusl?
What is the Islamic ruling on combining the intention of fasting on six days of Shawwal with the intention of making the missed fasts of Ramadan?
Is it likeable for the woman who doesn`t come for Friday prayer to have the Friday bath(Friday Ghusl)?