Q. What is the ruling on giving tips to Uber drivers?
- Prophet of Allah (SAW) Parents
- I work as a mortgage broker in canada. It means that i arrange financing for people who want to buy a house but do not have money and i arrange loan for them from bank and i get commission from the bank. This loan involves interest which the client has to pay to the bank. Is this kind of job allowed in islam or should i change the job and is my earnings halal. Please explain in detail.
- Marriage of a hanafi to a shaafi’ee
- Other Transaction
- 1- Its 9th Week of pregnancy for my wife , Can my wife fast in these days? 2- Can I get closer to my wife during fasting? 3- Can I use eye drops during fasting as I got eye infection…
- What Does the Verse 286 of Surah Al Baqara Mean ?
- Sitting in circles around the speaker before the Jumu’ah Salah
Q. When I was young, after becoming Baaligh, I would eat Sehri and break my Ramadaan fasts at school without any valid reason. At that time, I was unware of the importance of fasting. This happened for approximately 3 Ramadaans. I have not kept any of the fasts or Kaffarahs as yet. Now that I fully understand its importance and am able to keep them, please advise how should I go about doing it?
Q. How should a person perform whilst sitting and performing the Sunnah and Nafl Salaahs?
Q. I performed my Esha Salaah before the time of Esha entered but when I had performed my Witr Salaah, the time of Esha had already entered. Do I have to repeat the Esha and Witr Salaah?
Q. How far or close should a woman keep her feet from each other when standing in Salaah? Is there any difference between a man and woman?
Q. In many Masjids, the Imaam leads the Salaah facing the front wall of the Masjid. After the Imaam terminates and completes the Salaah, there are many people who stand up to complete the Rakaats missed behind the Imaam. This makes it difficult for all those who have completed their Salaah behind the Imaam to move to other saffs at the back of the Masjid. Is it sinful to cross in front of all those who are still completing their Rakaats missed behind the Imaam to move to other saffs at the back of the Masjid?
Q. In the Fajr Salaah, the Imaam made a serious mistake that invalidated the Salaah and the Salaah was repeated. My question is, if the Imaam corrected the serious mistake in the second Rakaat that was made in the first Rakaat, would the Salaah have been valid?
Q. The wife of the deceased used some money of the deceased after he passed away to build a well on his name and gave some to their grandchildren. Can the wife do this? If not, will it be subtracted from the share of the wife?
Q. I had a gap in between my front teeth which closed after using braces. A gap remains at the bottom of the upper front teeth that is no longer level and is abnormal. Is it permissible to file the bottoms of the teeth to level them?
Q. A deceased person passed away and the family is compensating for his missed Salaahs. Is there any difference if the family decides to compensate for it by feeding people instead of giving the Fidyah amount in charity?