Is it permissible to obtain a tax receipt when one makes a Zakaat donation? Answer: As Salaamu...
- Getting married without the permission of one’s father
- My concern is about salah. Someone has told me that the salah which is performed wearing underwear (knickers) is not accepted by Allah. And our sound of Assalamualiakum should be after our Imam otherwise salah will not be accepted (in attahiyat position). So please get me clear this issue.
- Love for one’s spouse
- I am married for four months. My wife is now get pregnant (3 month baby in the womb). We are best loved couple to each other! But last night we fell in argument on phone due a misconception running in my mind. For the past one week completely my wife was at her fathers home and still is there! We both argue too much in which we became total insane to each other. I treated her badly. She treated me badly too with words curses and so on. Then I suddenly uttered a word talaaq three times on the phone and cut the call. After that I realised what I did and become god fearing and shameful. I used the net to see what is the result of uttering such words to get knowledge about divorce. Next day I called my wife. She picked up and I said sorry to her and I told her that it was total insanity but she told me that we are no longer married. What should I do? I want my pregnant wife back at any cost.
- Fatwa – Wearing of clothes which has animate objects
- English Translation of The Qur’an
- Is the Diya estimated in gold or camels?
We are a charity that cares for orphans and their families. We own a school and a medical center. They yield revenues and profits, for the charity, from tuition payments and patients. Is it permissible to spend these revenues (school and medical center) on activities and programs targeting groups other than the orphans themselves?
On Sept. 9th, 2015, ten thousand JDs were paid to Income and Sales Tax Department as an insurance against the issuance of an importer`s card. Three years later, that money was given back. Is Zakah due on it?
I need to take some courses to improve my income, but they are costly. Is it permissible that someone covers their cost against taking a percentage from my salary over a period of two years, for instance?
Is Zakaah due on the flats set for sale and rented ones?
What is the ruling on a person who applies to get fuel subsidy given by the government and meant for poor family whose income is less than ten thousands Jd per year, although the conditions of fuel subsidies don’t apply on him and he already have a job in which the party accountable for fuel subsidies unable to detect it?
What is the ruling on giving Zakat or charity in general to Amman Municipality`s workers and jobless people who have social security number?
I`m in charge of the administrative and financial affairs of a certain company, so giving the Zakah due on that company and distributing part of it is entrusted to me. Since my job involves dealing with some of the public organizations, I have become acquainted with the living conditions of some of the employees there; particularly, those who receive low salaries that don`t cover their needs. Therefore, I give them from the Zakah funds for the sake`s of Allah, not in return for any favors because they aren`t decision makers. What is the ruling of Sharia on this matter?
I am required to pay 20.000 JDs to Income and Sales Tax Department, and was given the choice of paying in cash or in installments with (9%) as interest. In fact, I have this amount but paying it in cash will undermine my financial position since I have financial commitments to suppliers, in addition to salaries and utility bills. From an Islamic point of view, is it permissible to pay this amount in installments with interest?