Is it permissible to play audio tapes of quran all the time doing so that the kids in the house can memorize it? And also helps us avoid listening to songs and other laghwiyat. Note that sometimes we r busy doing something else while the quran is playing in the background but again it help us and the kids memorize the suras
- Enrolling in 401K Plan with Restricted Options
- Whether it is permissible in Shariah to wear red or maroon color clothes for men and boys?
- Imam Missing a Pillar in Prayer
- Assalam Walaikum! There is one property Flat in a recognized society on first floor and there is a MASJID (the place reserved for performing NAMAJ) at the ground floor exact below the said flat.In this said MASJID 5 times NAMAJ is performed every day except JUMA & IDD NAMAJ. I am interested in buying the flat but I am having a doubt that I can not use the flat for residence purpose as NAMAJ is being performed in that MASJID regularly. My question is. 1. Can i purchase & use the flat for residential purpose? 2. Can the place reserved for performing NAMAJ for convenience be called as MASJID?
- Spitting in the Musjid
- Are hadiths related to tieing the hands on naaf in bukhari shareef and other eminent books zaeef, my friend is asking me and the version of bukhari which he is showing is published by madina university plz reply me with the necessary prove so that i can save myself and my freind from the fitnah of ahle-hadees
- Giving a live animal to a predator to eat
Respected mufti saab I want to name (the child) zaheer or zubair, so, which one is better?
Knowing that we cannot wear western style clothes which include jeans pants and shirts can we gift these to Muslims or non-Muslims? What are teacher’s rights on student when the teacher in madrasa insults students. She points out mistakes to make students work even harder but does it in a way that insults students. The student is not used to of this and thinks it is unfair and wrong of the teacher to have this type of behavior with the students. Is it ok to feel very upset about it and not want to be taught by this teacher? Also what should the student do and what should her behavior be like? What should she do and what shouldn’t she do which would be gunah? Please explain in detail about both sides: student and ustaad. 3. In Pakistan, if you are shopping and namaz time comes in the middle, can the women go to masjid and pray as there is no other place to pray. Most masjids don’t have separate place for women and bazaars open late, so namaz time comes in the middle. what should be done?
Lately my parents have been arguing and fighting a lot. My dad mashallah is very religious and my mom is pretty religious too but it just seems as if there is no peace and love between them. Our family is not super religious but we try to be. I really would like to know what me as their child could do? Are there any duas I can read?
If there is an emergency for mother and child and there is no female doctor available at the time can a women doctor allow a male doctor to deliver the child?
If a women commits adultery (zina), and the husband comes to know about it. What should the husband do? Does the nikah with the husband still remain valid. Can the husband take care of the child?
My wife had a dream that she was giving birth to a daughter, and the daughter looks like our youngest son. We already have 3 kids, and no plans to have any more. Please advise what this might indicate, as I am quite concerned.
My son is very active (mashallah)any duaa and any wazifa to keep him in control he is three year old, any Qurani wazeefa or ayat you suggest to give me to read for him.
My uncle gave a book called ZalZala and it says, “The Kufr in the three statements below are so apparent that even a lay-Muslim will have absolutely no doubts regarding their Kufr.” 1. Shaitaan has more knowledge than the Holy Prophet of Islam. This is proven from the Quran and Ahadith. No such proofs exist as regards the Prophet’s knowledge. If any Muslim believes to the contrary, he will became a Mushrik. (Barahin-e-Qatia, Page 51 by Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi and endorsed by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi) 2. The knowledge of the Holy Prophet of Islam is equivalent to the knowledge of any ordinary person (i.e. Any Tom, Dick or Harry). It is also equal to the knowledge of a madmen, child or any four-legged animal. (Hifzul Iman Page 7 by Ashraf Ali Thanwi) 3. (a) Almighty Allah can speak lies. (b) Almighty Allah has already spoken a lie! (Fatawa Rashidia, Part I, Page 20. Taqdeesul Qadeer Page 79 by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi) please explain this.
I want to know the correct way to keep the name of the child ?