What is the ruling on using Hyaluronic Acid which is already being used as a substance in the manufacturing of our medical supplies and registered at JFDA (Jordan Drug & Food Administration) under the name (Restylan)? Noting that the most important uses of our cosmetics, are restoring skin softness and reducing its wrinkles.
- Wife cheating on husband
- Will playing this game constitute shirk?
- Recently I was debating with an atheist about creation of the world. The atheist asked me these two question replying to my argument ” It is Allaah who created the earth and set up the law for its processing and it is Allaah who caused the natural process to occur “
- If a guy says to his wife طلقتك then after 5 minutes says it again then he says that you have become haram upon me and I have become haram upon you. This phrase is talaaq baa’in which means they just need a new nikah but due to saying طلقتك twice does divorce take place? Do they just need new nikaah?
- Is Medical Hypnosis Permissible?
- Doubts regarding impurity coming onto the bedding
- Is plastic surgery permissible on severely asymmetrical breasts?
Is it permissible to count the Tasbih (the glorification of Allah) on both hands or the right hand only? In addition, is it disliked to count the Tasbih on the left hand alone?
How should the deceased be washed, shrouded, and buried?
What is the ruling on hair transplants and wearing wig by men, and what effect does this have on the laws of Wudu` and Ghusl?
Ruling on Selling Sacrificial Animals that have Specific Characteristics and Appointing a Person or a Company to do the Slaughtering
Some malls and butchers sell sacrificial animals before Eid ul Adha for a specific price and with specific characteristics in terms of weight and type of meat, but without specifying a particular animal. On the day of Eid, the person on whose behalf the sacrificial animal was slaughtered goes to collect it from the slaughterhouse. Is this sacrifice valid or not? On the other hand, when can the person who had appointed a charity to offer the sacrificial animal on his behalf get his hair cut and nails pared as he doesn`t know when the animal was slaughtered?
What is the ruling of Sharia on starting a casino or working in one?
What is the ruling on the woman who didn`t shorten her hair-out of ignorance-after she had performed Sa`e for Umrah; in addition to having engaged in sexual intercourse with her husband?
I`m a dermatologist living abroad. A colleague of mine asked me to apply for a license for a medical center, which offers skin treatment and cosmetic laser surgery, in Jordan using my own occupational license in return for a certain amount of money. Being overseas, I can`t supervise this facility`s various activities, such as injecting with fillers, Botox and laser to remove hair and pigments, in addition to other procedures. Is this permissible knowing that these physicians are competent and well-trained? Will I be held accountable before Allah for any misconduct happening without my knowledge?
What is the ruling of Sharia when the area between a woman`s neck and lower chin is uncovered during and outside prayer?
Is it permissible to sell animal bones, horns and teeth to be used in manufacturing adornment?