A Zakat committee plans to build a special room for burning worn-out copies of the Noble Quran and papers containing mention of Allah. The burning process is conducted in a clean place far from residential buildings and the ashes are buried in a clean place as well. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
- I am working in Travel Agency in Mumbai as an Accountant.Alhamdulliah we have good practice of praying 3 times in the office premises by the grace of Almighty Allah.As masjid is far away from our office we only go for Jumma prayers and other prayers we pray in office with jamaat. My question is , I have my colleague in our office he often object me that whenever I do waju and after performing salaat I wear shocks and in that same waju I perform the next prayer also, but he says that if i am not doing waju i have to do maasa on shocks. Please guide me in the light of quran and hadith so I can correct myself. Thanks and regards!
- Should Sadaqatul Fitr be paid on behalf of a deceased family member?
- I read a bukhari shareef sahi hadith that Aeesha R/A not paid jakat on her nice gold because that was amanat for her.
- Is zakat due on my luxury sports car?
- What to say to a person who sneezes more than thrice
- Is Shaykh Al Albani a deviant, and why?
I had a car accident; but according to the traffic sketch, it was not my fault, so I was exonerated by court. However, the accident had led to someone`s death. What is the ruling on this? Am I liable for Diya (Blood money) or expiation?
What is the opinion of the General Iftaa` Department as regards religious and Fatwa programs broadcasted by some satellite channels which issue different Fatwas about the same topic, causing confusion to people? Are such channels permitted to issue Fatwas?
I have a credit card from one of the banks. I have made purchases of approximately 300 JDs while my card has zero balance. The bank informed me that it will deduct (1%) as allowance service and that I have to repay the 300 JDs in installments over a period of twelve months. As a result, the total of the debt became 336 JDs. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
My colleague who invigilates high school examinations caught an examinee who was sitting for the exam instead of his brother, so he told the examination room supervisor. As a result, the original candidate was denied sitting for the rest of the exams and his brother was sent to jail for one year. My colleague felt sorry for this outcome. If reporting this incident to the supervisor was wrong, what is the proper course of action to fix that?
Is it Permissible for Tkiyet Um Ali to Receive Payment against being Deputized to Slaughter Adahi during Eid Al Adha?
Is it permissible for Tkiyet Um Ali to receive payment against being authorized by people to slaughter their Adahi (Sacrifices) during Eid Al Adha?
I have been to China. While there, I realized that the Chinese people have no idea about Islam. Therefore, I tried to do my best to acquaint them with it and they were prepared to listen and very responsive. Are we sinful for not introducing Islam to them? And who is responsible for calling people to Islam?
Question: If I pray 1 Yaseen Sharif, can I make multiple intentions? i.e. for barakah in my home,...
Assalamu Alaykum, Whilst reciting Qur’an I came to the words: “Wu tookrijool mayyitu minul huy.”...
Salam! Is it sunat to fast on 12 rabi ul awal? When is it tmrw? —————— —————- Answer: It’s Sunnat...