Is it better to do Qurbani in one’s local country or is it better to send it abroad? Answer:...
- I am doing job in Hyderabad which is 100 km away from my native place. I dont know whether I stay in hyderabad permanently. …If I have to pray Qasar namaz where i have to pray: at Hyderabad or at my native place. jazakallah.
- What Should I Do If I Break A Promise I Made To Allah?
- Is buying a house on mortgage allowed in islam? Here in uk some ulama say it is allowed due to the high cost of living ,is this true?
- Is the knowledge of aqeedah incumbent upon every muslim?
- Does watching dramas and movies and cartoon shows equate to shirk?
- Unconscious is Obliged to Make up for Missed Fasts and not Required to Perform Missed Prayers
- What happens to someone who has died by being burnt with fire or eaten up by an animal? Do the Angels who question the dead in the grave question him or her?
What is the ruling of the annual Qurbani for one performing Hajj? is he required to slaughter an...
Ruling on Purchasing Udhiyah with Specific Characteristics along with Delegating Someone with the Slaughtering
Our Company sells Udhiyahs annually, but this year we decided to deliver them to their owners in slaughtered form. In other words, the owners will neither select nor slaughter the animals. After the animals are slaughtered, they are delivered, as meat, to their owners. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
What is the ruling on performing the rites of Hajj on the Day of Annahr in order, such as stoning the pebbles at Jamrat al-Aqaba, slaughtering and cutting hair?
What is the ruling when a pilgrim doesn`t spend the night in Mina during the days of Tashreeq, and does the Hady(Sacrificial animal during Hajj) compensate for failing to spend the night in Mina ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on stunning animals before the slaughter?
After his son`s recovery from illness, a man said:" I will slaughter a sheep to drive away affliction."Is this considered a vow?, and is it permissible for that man and his family to eat from the meat of that animal?
What is the ruling of Sharia on slaughtering Udhiyas(sacrificial animals offered in Eid Al-Addha) outside the country of the person offering them?
What is the ruling of Sharia on authorizing the Islamic Development Bank to slaughter obligatory Hadys(sacrificial animals in Hajj), Udhiyahs(sacrifices in Eid-ul-adha) and the like during Hajj ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on slaughtering one`s Udhiyah in another country?