Q: If A girl got her Haidh on the 1st of September at 5:00am. Her habit is generally counted as 10days. But she bleeds every month for 8days and the 9th and 10th day is only a brown discharge which is not continuous (like occurs 3 or 4 times in a day) but only occurs during her haidh. If she counts her 10 days it will be on the 11th September at 5:00am. My question is:
1. Does she have to have a ghusal at 5:00am or can she count her haidh with salaah times. For example she got her haidh on The 1st September at Fajr time so she can have a ghusal on the 11th September at the beginning of Fajar time like 4:30am or does she have to wait for 5am?
2. If she has a ghusal on the 10th September Esha time and performed esha Salaah and remained clean till her complete 10days which was Fajar time 5am will her ghusal be valid or does she havto make ghusal at 5am.
3. If she did the above as in point 2. And had a ghusal esha time, then remained clean till 5am on the 11th September which was her complete 10 days and then a few hours after that like about 7am she notices a discharge which occurs during haidh will this be regarded as istihaadhaa and her ghusal and fajar salaah be valid or will she havto repeat her ghusal for having made it before 10days passed (this ghusal was made because discharge was not continuous and she remained clean till her 10days expired) and will she have to make Qadhaa of Fajar Salaah?
4. As mentioned the discharge in the last 2 days of haidh is not continuous how does she calculate her haidh? If she is not sure wether her haidh is complete and waits till fajar of 11th September to have a ghusal and then has her ghusal, her last discharge was on the 10th at maghrib time does she have to make qadhaa of the missed salaahs or should she have taken a ghusal at the time of maghrib? (The reason for ghusal not being taken at the time of maghrib was because she was not sure if she would discharge again before 5am on the 11th September because some months her discharge continues till the end of her haidh time?
5. I was told to wait for the duration of one salaah time but if she waited for the time between maghrib and esha and remained clean then had a ghusal at the time of esha on the 10th September which was not complete 10days and performed esha then a few hours later before fajar time she notices discharge then she will have to take a ghusal again and this causes her to have ghusals like 3 or 4 times at the end of her haidh every month? And if she doesnt do this then she is confused what to do as mentioned in point 4.
PLEASE HELP AS I AM VERY CONFUSED REGARDING THIS MATTER AND WORRIED ABOUT MY SALAAHS BEING INVALID.
1. She should wait for the tenth day to complete unless the bleeding had stopped before.
2. It is valid.
4. The brown in the days of haidh is counted as haidh.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)