What is the ruling of Sharia regarding male doctor treating female patient and vice versa?
- Difference between mani and mazi
- Can adult men wear half pants where the satr is exposed.Is the exposing of satr … answer it in the light of QURAN and HADITH.
- I would like to know whether it is pemissable to celebrate birthdays as I dont but a friend says the Prophet (pbuh) celebrated his.
- Making I’tikaaf Compulsory upon Oneself
- One of my friend names is Munaf, I want to know whether this name is allowed in Islam?
- Assalmu alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Sir please explain With regard to your fatwa answer((Fatwa: 1602/L=454/tl=1431) : (5) It is forbidden to offer nafl salah from the dawn to sunrise and after Asr salah till sunset, but it is not prohibited to offer fardh or qaza salah Please clearify whether it is forbidden to offer salah after fardh namaz of fazr(morning) to sunrise or from dawn to sunrise .can?t we offer salatul tawaf after dawn but before fardh prayer of fazr(mornig) ?
- Grandson inheriting
man and woman
What are the conditions of repenting to Allah and does committing the same sin over and over again prevent the acceptance of one`s repentance?
I wear an engagement ring made of silver. Is it permissible for a man to wear a silver ring? Moreover, is it valid to make Wudu` while wearing it?
A young man wants to marry the daughter of his paternal uncle. However, there are family issues that originally resulted from a trivial misunderstanding. Although there is chemistry and harmony between the young man and woman, she is too scared to face her mother and family. Should the young woman`s family turn this young man down?
Hi, I am really interested in Islam and in being a muslim, however, I do have some questions if this is ok. Hello, I am really interest in Islam and there is so much peace in it. But There are few things confusing me. Why are men favoured with rewads?. For example, I am reading on Islamic websites that God favours men over women in paradise and he will reward them more, because he grants them a reward that is not granted to women which is having many beautiful spouses, but women only have one spouse and there is one an exlusive reward for men but no exclusive rewards to women. From this my understanding it that all rewards granted to women are granted to men, but not all rewards granted to men are given to women, or at least they are not rewarded as much as men for their worship. So for example, if a man and a woman both have 10000 deeds, lets say each gets the same number and quality of palace, garden, rivers, so in all of that they are equal, but the man will be given many wives (for example 10) and the women is given only one husband, so even though both have the same level of piety, the man got given more rewards than the woman by 9. Does the woman get compensate with more of another form or reward? Otherwise, who can it be justice that even though both have the same number of good deeds the man got more?
Q. How far or close should a woman keep her feet from each other when standing in Salaah? Is there any difference between a man and woman?
when a husband and wife get a divorce can the man and woman still meet for the...
Assalamualaikum, Could you please let me know the name of a book which describes the funeral...
Assalam-alaikumMy question is that if a husband is planning to go for a hajj leaving his wife back...
What is opinion of scholars about the matter that sometimes in drama and film a man and woman (who...