Are rewards and sins multiplied during the Sacred Months and in the sacred precincts of Makkah and Madinah?
- Shopping bags with pictures of idols
- Observations on the Engineers Association`s Contract of Murabaha to the Client Ordering the Purchase
- Can We Give Charity to a Descendant of the Prophet?
- Does eating camel meat invalidate one's Wudou?
- A very venerable shaykh told us that it was makruh tahrimi for a woman to cut her hair unless absolutely necessary. What if one’s husband wants her to cut it? Is that considered to be one of those “absolutely necessary” cases?
- Protection from all evil
- How Should I Remove Filth From the Floor?
What is the manner for shrouding the deceased?
What are some of the good deeds that can be done on behalf of the deceased and are beneficial to him/her in the Hereafter? This is instead of offering food during gatherings made for consoling the family of the deceased, in addition to other related expenses.
In Jordan, a number of clans have presented a unanimous proposal concerning the gatherings made for consoling a person who lost a relative in a bid to reduce expenses and confine the condolence period. What is the Islamic ruling in this regard?
My husband died and I am now observing Iddah, is it permissible for me to travel for Hajj since I have never performed it before ?
In which stage a woman is permitted to make abortion as a result of being afflicted with cancer? And is she permitted to abort so that possible deformity which might occur due to chemotherapy and radiotherapy could be evaded?
Is it permissible to abort a fetus afflicted with drepanocytic anemia? And is the legislation in order to prevent the marriage of a man and a woman based on the probability of having sons afflicted with it permissible?
A four-month-pregnant woman underwent abortion without a lawful excuse. She did so because she didn`t want to have children at the time, and was given the green light by her husband. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
A woman was widowed in her eighth month of pregnancy. Does her Iddah end when she gives birth or after four months and ten days?