What is the ruling of Sharia on urging citizens to donate to charity projects-other than mosques-such as schools, primary health care centers or economic projects whose revenues are to be spent according to the conditions of the donor to help alleviate poverty and unemployment?
- Qurbani sheep got an eye infection in one eye. Is it ok?
- Should I continue to fast after breaking it?
- Finding a Tear After Praying in a Garment
- Assalsmuslekum, I want to know that my nephew’s name is “ARSH”.Its right to keep this name or we have to change the name.Please give the answer at the earliest. Shukriyaa, Allah Hafiz Zakir
- Question: I have a question regarding the permissibility of men (Shafii and Hanafi) wearing hite gold. This would be in regards to watches specifically. I have heard conflicting opinions, with a reference to tarnished gold being permissible (in Reliance of the Traveller). Could you provide clarification? In addition, I would like to know if men (Shafii and Hanafi) can wear silk ties? Again, I have heard conflicting opinions, one of which indicates the width of the tie ascertains whether it can be worn.
- Interest bearing loans
- Does ghusl become wajib when one has an orgasm without ejaculation?
I`m a bus driver and contracted by parents to transport their children to and from school at specific times in exchange for a wage (A monthly contribution), regardless of the number of days they attend school each month. What is the ruling on the monthly contribution that I collect in full although students may abstain from going to school or be absent for some days?
Two teachers have reached an agreement by which one pays a certain sum to the other against swapping jobs. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
What is the Islamic ruling on sending blessings upon the Prophet (PBUH) with someone visiting his grave or going for Haj or Umrah?
Is the father obliged to cover the expenses of his child`s university education?
What is the Islamic ruling on the system of the Social Solidarity and Education Fund launched by the Jordan Teacher`s Association No.(80)/2014?
I work for a non-Islamic insurance company which has three funds: Education, savings, and investment. Could you kindly clarify the ruling of Sharia as regards working there?
My son is a student in high school, and I`m saving money for his university education. However, he desires to learn the ten ways for reciting the Quran via the internet. Is it permissible to pay the Sheikh, who will teach that, from the Zakah(Obligatory charity) of my wealth?
I need to take some courses to improve my income, but they are costly. Is it permissible that someone covers their cost against taking a percentage from my salary over a period of two years, for instance?
What is the religious view of a fund organization which gives loans and grants to financially incapable students who finish secondary school in order to pursue their higher education at universities and colleges?