Eating the meat of the Ahle Kitaab

Q: I live in Denmark and it is very difficult to find halal food here. My question is that can we eat the food of Ahle kitaab, like chicken, goat, etc. which is actually halal in Islam but Christians have cut them?

The question is that, is fish halal in all contexts?

A: Statistics show that most people who declare themselves as Christians are only Christians by name and do not believe in Christianity. Hence, it will be difficult to verify whether a person is a genuine Christian or not. Further, another requirement is that tasmiyah needs to be read at the time of slaughter, and to verify this as well is quite difficult. Hence, Muslims should refrain from such meat.

Yes