What is the ruling of Sharia on urging citizens to donate to charity projects-other than mosques-such as schools, primary health care centers or economic projects whose revenues are to be spent according to the conditions of the donor to help alleviate poverty and unemployment?
- Irregular bleeding
- My question pertains to tarawih offered in Ramadan because of a job in shifts. I miss a few of the tarawih prayer each year. Is it fine within Islamic purview? If not, what should I do? Secondly I have learnt from this site itself that the concept of giving money to the Hafiz who does the Imamah for tarawih is unlawful. Please elaborate a bit more on this issue.
- When is a deceased person who has to undergo a post-mortem examination questioned by the angels of the grave?
- A narration on ‘Five actions that break the fast’
- The Skin of The Qurbaani Animal
- Is it permissible to join a basketball competition where you pay fees to play and if you win, you get a trophy or money?
- Sexual fluids and filth removal… and washing machines
What is the ruling of Sharia on disposing of sick chickens by grinding them in the garbage truck, as has been recently circulated via social media?
What is the ruling on using female donkey's milk in manufacturing soap and in treating several skin diseases such as: Eczema, Dermatodyschoria and treatment of burns noting that the chemical formula of the milk changes after adding Sodium Hydroxide material to it by which the substance of milk itself is no longer recognized?
What is the ruling of Sharia on starting a casino or working in one?
Is it permissible to make animal cake images or other designs, knowing that they are made from fondant for eating?
Does a dog transmit impurity? Does touching a dog invalidate ablution? Is it permissible to kill and mutilate?
Large companies specialized in genetics develop certain plant varieties to make them more productive. This process is costly and entitles the companies to monopolize the rights of intellectual property of the research that they conduct. These genetically modified plants can be obtained only through these companies. Is it permissible to purchase this type of plants from companies which don`t own the intellectual rights to such products?
When a Muslim commits a sin, what is his punishment in the Hereafter and how can he avoid it? Are there sins that Allah the Almighty wouldn`t forgive as some sinners despair of His mercy?
I would like to rent a property, but the owner`s proxy told me that I have to pay him two thousand JDs against keeping the old rent, which is 240 JDs per month. In case I declined, he will draft a new contract with a rent of 650 JDs per month. Do I incur sin if I paid him the two thousand JDs against keeping the old rent?
My father who owned a famous commercial industrial company, which had a grand name and products in the market, passed away. As a result, the estate was divided among the heirs, but the femaleswere denied their sharein the value of the trade`s name and mark as well as the factory; contrary to the males. Do the females have the right to claim their share from the value of the trade`s name and mark, in addition to other brand names?