What animals can be slaughtered in Qurbani and what is the minimum age required? Answer:...
- The Fiqh of Signatures, Logos and Seals
- I loved a girl for 12 years and recently got married her but now I do not love her anymore
- I have received a message about this Durood Sharif that whoever recite this Durood during rain, a NEKI will be rewarded against each drop of rain. i want to verify the authenticity.
- I got married on 28-June-2009. Gold ornaments were given from my family as well as their family. The cost of which is around Rs.5,00,000/-. I had explained my wife that whoever is the owner should take out zakat. My wife told me that all the jewelery is in your MILKIYAT and hence I had taken out zakat on the jewelery last year. This year I have to take out zakat on or before 20th May. From last 2 years there were lot of quarrels between us due to involvement of her parents in each and every matter. Last month for very small reason my wife left home with her parents without informing me & my parents. They have not even made a telephone call until now. As of now I don’t know whether our relation will continue or will it be a breakup. All depends on the response and behavior of their family. All the jewelry is with my wife. So in this case what shall I do? Do I need to take out Zakat?
- Delaying the Burial of Someone
- I have two questions in my mind plz let me clear about the following questions. 1.I had purchased a plot on 03/05/1999 for Rs 1,00,000 for the purpose of business in addition to residential house. This plot now has been sold for Rs 5,00,000 i.e. providing profit for Rs 4,00,000 Pertaining to the period of 12 yrs. Kindly let me know how much zakat is payable by me from 03/05/1999 to 02/05/2011. 2.A sum of Rs 2000 was granted loan to my near relative 10 yrs ago. After the expiry of ten yrs this loan has been refunded by my relative. Kindly let me know how much zakat is payable by me pertaining to the period of 10yrs.
- Making wudhu after using cream
If someone didn’t make Qurbani during the 3 days of Eid, how does he make up for it? Answer:...
I work in cellphones trade by installments and cash sale. Is there any specific percentage determined by Sharia? And am I permitted to have 100% as a profit?
Should the vowed sacrifice have the same conditions of the sacrificial animal (Udhyah)?
What is the ruling on marrying for Tahleel?
There is no Harm on Using Animal’s Embryo Placenta in the Manufacture of Cosmetics and Medical Products
What is the ruling on using embryo’s placenta of pig, goat and horse in the manufacture of cosmetic and medical products noting that some of those products are applied externally while others internally?
Q. Can a person wear a mask in the state of Ihraam due to health reasons?
Q. What type of animals can be slaughtered for Qurbani?
Answered by Shaykh Yūsuf Badāt Question: I would like to participate in one share of a...
By Shaykh Yūsuf Badāt ONE: What is Qurbānī/ Udhiyyah? Qurbānī,...