Are Lobsters Halaal to consume according to Hanafi Fiqh? Answer: As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah...
- Braces in Islam
- When should one start praying qasr Salaah?
- Is it permissible to break ones fast after embarking on a journey?
- Reciting the same surah in both rakaats of a fardh salaah
- What direction does a person who is living in Canada face when making Salaah?
- As Salam Alikum, Dear Maulana sahib, I need to ask a question regarding my wife. Can my make up for the Ramazan Roza (fasting) later as she is feeding our daughter who is one year old. Jazak Allah.
- I am a partner in a hotel with one other person, and over the past years I have subscribed to social security for I received a monthly salary.Then the social security Commission inspection of the hotel came and they told me in an official letter that I am not allowed to subscribe because I am an investor and not an employee, and so they decided to return the full amount to me and to unsubscribe me.Is my partner entitled to the amount recovered with me, or is it all mine?
I have bought bone broth powder from America. It is made from bones of cow, chicken and turkey without any additives. However, the word "Halal" wasn`t written on the can nor the method of slaughtering the animal. I bought this broth without paying attention to these details for I was concerned with the fact that it contains ingredients that help heal the intestines. Moreover, it is worth mentioning that normal stock powder contains harmful ingredients and is non-therapeutic. What is the ruling of Sharia on having this type of broth?
Is it permissible to sell animal bones, horns and teeth to be used in manufacturing adornment?
What is the ruling of Sharia on mummifying animals for decorative purposes?
Man-woman relationship is a fertile soil for opportunists who wish to attack Islam. What do you think about this topic? How can we develop an Islamic Fiqh(Jurisprudence) that copes with the modern standards of human rights without affecting the constants of Sharia?
My son studies in Ukraine. He hasn`t had meat or chicken for three years, because Christians do the slaughtering. Is it permissible for him to eat their meat and chicken?
Is it permissible to fish on Saturday?
Answered by Shaykh Irshaad Sedick Question Summary Considering that Oysters and Mussels may...
Answered by Shaykh Abdul-Rahim Reasat Question Assalamu ‘Alaykum. Is fishing for...
Answered by Shaykh Yusuf Weltch Question Summary Is it permissible to vape even though the...