Walking with impure shoes on a carpet

Q: I stepped on some stool of an animal but was unaware until later in the day. The place I work is in a room that is carpeted. The day I was working, it was also raining making the soul of the shoe wet making me believe that the najasat has spread on the carpeted floor at my place of work. Now, as I work there on a regular basis I wanted to know:

1. If I would have to clean the carpet in the room?

2. How would I clean the carpet in the whole room as the carpet is stuck to the floor.

3. Would it suffice using a mop or wipes to just wipe over the carpet?

4. If I walked on the carpet again with wet shoes would the napaaki transfer from the carpet to my shoe to other areas e.g. car, home etc…

A:

1. If there are traces of the filth on the carpet then that spoiled area will be impure.

2. You may soak the affected area with water and thereafter vacuum the water or dry it out with a sponge etc.

3. If there are no traces you do not need to worry about it.