Doubts regarding black magic

Q: I’m 29 years old. I’m only one sister and I have two brothers. I was in a relationship with a boy in college. I took some photos with him also. Now I learnt that this type of relationship is haram. I’m making istighfaar to Almighty Allah and I’m keeping a distance fromo that boy. Now I want to get married to a boy that my famliy chose but this boy that I was with in college is making my life miserable. I’m praying to Allah to protect me but day by day this boy is making my life bad. Some people say that he did black magic so I can’t get married. My brother is angry with me and he is in so much distress. I’m so helpless. I understand this was a big mistake in my life. Can I go to some people who know how to treat black magic? 

A: Read the Mu`awwazatain after every namaaz, before sleeping and after getting up. Keep a distance from places and people you are not clear of.