What is the ruling on the individuals who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 although they have no health problems preventing that?
- Since the rulers of our Muslim countries don’t rule by Sharee’ah, are the kuffar (non Muslims) who have traveled to the Muslims have a valid covenant with the Muslims?
- Does Water Need To Drip From a Limb For It To Be Considered Washed?
- Is it is allowed in any circumstance for a Muslim girl to marry a Hindu boy?
- Assalamalekum, Presently i am repaying a personal loan of Rs 5 lac. Total amount including interest is 6.5 lacs.Current outstanding Loan amount is 1.5 lacs and as per the loan statement from bank it consists of 25k interest & 1.25L principal.It means I have already paid 1.25L interest till date. I just received a refund from my Employee PF account of Rs 3.25 lacs out of which 1.25 lacs is interest earned. Could i use this interest amount(1.25L) earned to prepay entire 1.5L and close my loan?
- Supplications in Bowing & prostration, With an Important Reminder About Their Tasbihs
- How Do I Go About Making up the Missed Prayers of the Past 7 Years?
- A person puts a condition that if his wife calls the police then she is divorced then will 1or 3 take place?
What is the ruling of Sharia on receiving expiation money in favor of poor cancer patients in the form of food coupons; three JDs per meal?
Is it permissible to give the food, grain or cash of 60 Masakeen (poor persons) to one man, even if the latter is a relative?
What`s the ruling on denying females share in inheritance?
What is the ruling on buying votes? And what`s the ruling on the voter who took an oath on the Quran, in return for money, to vote for a certain candidate? And is he/she obliged not to break that oath?
I have made an oath to do different things, then I did one of them, is an expiation incumbent on me?
Is it permissible for a woman to hasten her menstruation period during Iddah(waiting period), and what is the shortest interval of purity in-between two menstruation periods ?
I pay the Zakaah due on my money in every Ramadan. Is it permissible for me to pay a portion of that Zakaah in the month of Rajab ?
What is the ruling on swearing by the Prophet unintentionally ?
I took a vow to allocate part of my salary to my needy sister till she is able to have her own apartment if I got a job, and I got it since two years ago and been adherent to my oath all this period. Am I permitted to minimize the part I vowed because it is a big amount?