What is the ruling when an irrevocably divorced woman stays at marital home with her children while the father is living alone in a nearby house?
- Would it be 1. Against the sunnat to eat while sitting on the with a table raised a few inches of the ground?2. Is eating with such a raised tabled an innovation?
- Listing to a Quran recording, Letters Saad/Seen together, Dua for protection from blindness/baldness
- Missing one’s wife while out in jamaat
- I buy a SIM card from a mobile telephone company. They give a scratch card to every customer of the SIM card. If I get any prize on the scratch card will it be halaal for me?
- Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)’s fair conduct with his wives
- I need to get married but my parents want me to complete my studies first, what should I do?
My mother is observing Iddah because my father has passed away. Is it permissible that she leaves house to check on her sick mother?
A married woman couldn`t get naturally pregnant due to being old, and her husband objects to performing artificial insemination. While married to that man, she wanted to withdraw eggs from her ovaries, divorce him then marry another and use the latter`s sperms to fertilize those eggs. What drove her to do so is that she may not be able to withdraw eggs to be fertilized by the sperms of her new husband since she may not have any left due to the long time that the divorce and Iddah(waiting period observed by wife after divorce or death of husband) usually take for she is old and likely to experience menopause. Does doing so violate Sharia?
What are the rights of a woman as far as the advanced and deferred portions of her dowry are concerned, in case she filed for divorce due to dissension between her and her husband? What is intended by "Dissension between spouses"?
Is it permissible for a woman to follow the funeral procession?
Is it permissible for a woman to hasten her menstruation period during Iddah(waiting period), and what is the shortest interval of purity in-between two menstruation periods ?
Does having Khilwa (A valid privacy with the wife) before being divorced and without having sexual intercourse entails Iddah?
My husband died and I am now observing Iddah, is it permissible for me to travel for Hajj since I have never performed it before ?
Is the alimony of a divorced woman originally derived from Sharia or from a number of civil laws applied in Islamic courts?