My Husband is sexually inactive, what should I do?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Tafseer Raheemi

ASAK, I have been married 12 years, and in all my years my husband has never sexually satisfied me.

It has now come to a point where he suffers from premature ejaculation. He will not go to see a doctor or a nurse or seek advice from a hakim.

I am now becoming very very frustrated as he believes there is nothing wrong. What would Islam advise me besides fasting.

It has got to a point where I fear for the committing of zina, but the only factor that stops me is my fear of Allah, but I am also aware that shaitaans whispering are very strong.

I do apologise but I’m sure you understand everyone has needs and after 12 years mine are not being fulfilled.

I humbly apologise for the nature of the question, and for any inconvenience it may cause.

Answer: May Allah have mercy on you and protect your chastity. May Allah put some sense in your husbands mind and give him some understanding.

My friend sufi Saheb was saying sometimes we feel that Viagra is a good invention for such cases. Why not order some on Internet and let him use them.
Some people don’t understand the needs and are not prepared to do anything, So they need some push. It seems that your husband falls in this category. May Allah give him hidayat.

This answer was collected from the official website of Sheikh Abdul Raheem Limbada (Hafizahullah) of UK.

Find more answers indexed from: Tafseer Raheemi
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest