Salam. I pray you can help me. I have been married for 17 years and have 4 children. I am a...
- Kindly provide a ruling for the following:Zayd gives a book to publisher A for publishing and gives him the copyright. The book is printed in 4 parts, but not printed to a very good standard and quality. Zayd now wants to publish the book with much better quality. He makes changes to the book, changes the name and produces it in one volume. Can he now give the book to publisher B to have it published by the new publisher?
- The intention one should have when giving charity
- What Is the Etiquette to Follow for a Woman Towards a Male Teacher? (Habib Umar)
- Observing purdah with ghair mahrams
- I did istikharah for my change of job I saw meat curry in the dream what does this mean? Please explain I need help to do istikharah to change my job.vvvvvvv
- Sunnah Prayer before Jumu`a
- Should I insist that my parents let me marry my secret boyfriend?
Assalamualiakum wr wb,
We are a muslim couple married for 16 years, Alhamdulillah. We don’t have a child even after going through so many treatments. As of now my husband wants to go for surrogacy but i am not at all ready for it.
He says that he has made up his mind for it and wants to go for it and that i wont get involved in this surrogacy technically but will have to rear up the child .
Under such scenario, is it permissible for me to rear up such child. Furthermore , is this a ground to move out from such marriage contact.
What should be my stand on this? He is not ready for adoption.
As salaamu alaykum.
Is fertility treatment, specifically ivf permissible?
Is this Hadith authentic? إياكم والزنا، فإن فيه أربع خصال: يذهب البهاء عن الوجه، ويقطع الرزق، ويسخط الرحمن، والخلود في النار
Hi everyone, recently I have slept with 4 escorts and kissed a girl at a very young age. I;m so...
Answered by: Alimah Siddiqa al-Farsiyyah Question Salaam I have been doing istikhara for three...
Ustadh Salman Younas is asked how to sincerely repent from having committed zina and if it is...
Answered by Ustadh Salman Younas Question: I have committed abominable things (zina) with both...
Salamu aleykum. There is a fatwa saying that you have to restore people’s right when it comes to...
Asalam alykum warahmatulahy wabarakatu.. I would like to know what are the main things I’ve should...