1) If you pull up your pants to ensure that it remains above your ankles before going down for rukhu or sajda, does it break your salaat?
2) If your pants falls below your ankles while reading salaat, does it break your salaat?
3) If you perform salaat with your pants below the ankles, is your salaat valid?
4) what type of movements nullify salaat?
1. No, this does not invalidate one’s salaah
2. As above.
3. It is impermissible for a male to allow his pants to flow beneath his ankles in salaah as well as out of salaah. Severe warnings have been sounded in the Ahaadith for the one who wears his trousers/kurta (garment) below his ankles. Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Radiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “On the day of resurrection, Allah Ta’ala will not look (with mercy) at those who allowed their garments to hang below their ankles out of pride.” (Bukhaari). However despite it being impermissible for one to perform salaah in this manner, the salaah will be valid.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: