Exchanging naked pictures with one’s spouse

Q: My question is that it has been almost a year now since my nikaah. But because of a few months more left in my studies my parents are not doing the ceremony to start my life with my wife. Now we text on phone and sometimes we get sexual temptations as well, so once in a blue moon we exchange naked pictures. She and I are both in love with each other. When I see those pictures while laying on my bed with my stomach on the bed because of those pictures and because of laying down I ejaculate as if I had sex. Is it okay in Islam?

A: If your nikah is done then you can be visiting each other. Avoid photographs.