Some people with diabetes use smart patches to measure their blood sugar. The patch is placed on the skin and gives speed-reading of glucose level. What is the ruling of Sharia on the validity of wudu` and Ghusl while having these patches on?
- I was given a ID No.7446 few months ago. I still have not received any reply. Again I’m repeating my question. A couple of month ago WHEN I WAS SLEEPIN IN THE MORNING after ISHRAQ PRAYER. I HAD A DREAM IN WIHICH ONE MY FREINDS IS SAYING TOTAL AZAN IN MY LEFT EAR.
- Consummating the Marriage
- While menstruating, can I cut my hair&fingernails?
- Questions on Sajdah Tilawah
- Is prayer in congregation obligatory for men? What about the West, with mosques that are distan
- Person A lends some money to Person B, say $500. At the time of lending, $500 will buy you 1 ounce of gold….
- Asalaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wa baraktuhu respected ulema, A friend from Australia has been trying for a child for many years and has been unsuccessful, so she dicided to adopt a boy, she has recently become very worried as someone approached her & said it wasnt allowed. She is very concerned because she wants to adopt another two children but is now reluctant because of what someone had told her. She also wants to know if she adopts a girl, does she have to observe hijab in front of her adoptive father when she attains puberty. I was always taught it was a great reward to look ater an orphan as our beloved prophet s.a.w was an orphan & I thought, though it may be very difficult to raise children whom are not blood or foster children (through suckling) Im sure the rewards are immense because of this difficulties providing that they adhered by the laws of hijab. I told her that she needed to observe hijab in front of him when he attains puberty, she needs to keep the child’s surname (his fathers name) but she wanted to have all this backed up by ahadiths, could you please back this up for me to forward to her & what advice could you give her? jazza kalla khairun wasalam Your sister in islam
What is intended by dragging one`s garment on the ground, as mentioned in the narrations, and does this apply to trousers?
What is the ruling when a Muhrim uses an umbrella for shade?
Is the Niqab a traditional dress? What is the position of Sharia on it?
Upon request of my husband, I have been wearing Niqab for quite sometime. Do I incur sin if I took it off?
Answered by Ustadh Sufyan Qufi Question Are ghusl, wudu, and prayer valid if there’s dirt,...
Answered by Shaykh Abdullah Anik Misra Question At the start of each prayer cycle (rak‘a),...
Answered by Ustadh Sufyan Qufi Question Is my prayer valid when the urge to pass wind/urine comes...
Question Is it permissible to wipe over thin cotton socks during wudhu? Answer It is not...
Is wearing trousers/jeans below the ankles so serious that allah will not look at us on the day judgment with mercy as the hadiths indicate. Or is there some leway on the issue as today its not seen as having pride to wear clothes below the ankles as was in early generations. Please can u reply as I’m extremely worried. Jzzk.