What should a praying person who doubts having offered one, or two prostrations in the third Rakah(unit of prayer) do?
- Wudhu and salaah for a person who has haemorrhoids
- My brother wants to work in TV. i want to know if it is lawful to him to work as an employee in TV. What kinds of steps should he take to work in the Islamic TV or any other TV channel?
- Giving & Recieving Christmas Gifts
- Holding a candlelight walk to honour victims
- Assalaamuleyikum, My name is Mohammad Irshad I need to know whether it’s allowed to go for Tableeg (10 Days) in Ramadaan Month. If we go then tarveeh would be distrubed. Jazaakumulllah!
- Informing the person after making gheebat of them
- The father of one of my relative brother was expired around 15 years back. He has left a house where the rest of the family members are living. All the family members are willing to keep the house unsold until mother is alive. Whether it right or wrong?
Answered by Ustadh Na’eel Kadi Question: Is it allowed to use the hand during the...
Answered by Ustadh Nail Kadi Question: While praying Zuhr, I thought I was in the 3rd rakat,...
When the tv is off. Do u need to cover it in order to read Namaz? —————————– ——————————– If it’s...
Assalamualaikum Dr. Abdur Rahman Sahab,
1) According to Hanafi madhab can I recite the following dua in between two sajdas:
اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَاجْبُرْنِي، وَعَافِنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي، وَارْفَعْنِي
2) Also should we only have to do dua in Arabic or any other language in sajda and in between two sajdas
Assalaamu’alaykum w w.
Dear Respected Mufti sahib,
If someone is praying their Esha salah individually and whilst in their salah they hear a sajdah tilawah aayah from taraweeh taking place in front of him by the Imam- is sajdah tilawah wajib on them (the person praying Esha).
He did not join the 2 rak’ah of taraweeh in which the sajdah ayah was recited at any point. He simply heard the Imam recite that aayah whilst completing his own individual Esha salah.
I’m aware sajdah is wajib on listening to a live recitation and not pre recorded. But I was thinking that the sajdah tilawah recited in salah cannot be made up after the salah is complete- so I wanted to clarify this situation.
Of course, the most cautious practice would be to do a sajdah regardless.
I hope the question is clear.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your amazing efforts, time and this valuable service for the community. Allah accept it and grant barakah in all of your ilm, amal and allow many more of His servants to benefit from the efforts.
Q. How should a person perform whilst sitting and performing the Sunnah and Nafl Salaahs?
Q. After reciting Quran at the prostration parts, I used to do Sajda Tilawat by saying the Takbeer and then Sajda. However, I had never done the Takbeer post Sajda as I previously did not know the method included a Takbeer post prostration as well. My question is, do I have to repeat all my Sajda Tilawat?
Assalamualaikum, Is there any Sajdah Tilawat on listening Ayat of Sajdah from youtube on...
Assalamualaikum, Would you please describe briefly the situations when Sajda e Sahw is mandatory....