1. Sometimes i miss something in Namaz, So not knowing that sajde sahu is wajib in this condition, I used to do sajde sahu. My question is that, if a person do sajda sahu in Namaz and later realizes that it was not wajib on him so do he need to repeat that Namaz. 2. If I recite same surah multiple times(in different Rakats), is Sajda sahu wajid on me? 3. If I have joined a jamaat but miss some rakats so i have to stand up as Imam recite salam, But I forgot to stand up, and also recite salam on one side or both side, Is sajde sahu wajib?? 4. If i forgot to reaise the finger in Tashahaddud, Is sajde sahu wajib?? 5. If I forgot to do Niyah, do I need to repeat the Rakat. 6. Imam was doing Qiyam, I joined him by raising the hand but forgot to say Allahuakbar. 7. If I joined imam while he was in Ruku, I Had qiyam for a time equal to 3 Subhanallah, and joined Imam but before reciting anything, Imam goes to Qauma, Can that rakat countable??
(1) It is not necessary to re-offer it.
(2) Sajdah sahv is not wajib in this case, but if you remember more than one surah then it is makrooh to recite the same ayat in each rakah of fardh knowingly.
(3) Yes, sajdah sahv is wajib in this case.
(4&5) Both these situations are not among those that make sajdah sahv wajib.
(6) It is a condition to say Allah Akbar i.e. takbir tahrima. If one misses it forgetfully his salah will not be valid.
(7) If imam raised his head from ruku before you joined him in ruku, then in this case you missed that rakah and it will not be counted. And if you joined imam while he was in ruku you will find the rak’ah though you did not read any thing, this rak’ah shall be counted.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband