Clarificat​ion of breastfeed​ing that affects marriageab​ility

I want to clarify the number of breastfeeding that affects marriageability. My aunt (Khala) told me that I was breastfed for one time by her, whose daughter I desire to marry. When I asked her in detail she said that I was 9 month old she tried to breastfeed me and she says she hold me in her arms for less than 1 min and she says that I didn’t sucked, but she tries again but I didn’t drink or tried to drink, but might be some drops of milk had gone. Is this permissible to marry her daughter? Please give me reference from the holy Quran and Hadith.

(Fatwa: 551/583/N=05/1435)

If your aunt (khala) is not sure about suckling then your nikah is valid with her daughter as hurmat-e-raza’at (unlawful caused by suckling) is not established merely on the basis of doubt.
فلو التقم الحلمة ولم يدر أدخل اللبن في حلقه أم لا لم يحرم لأن فى المانع شكا ولوالجیة شكت فى الارتضاع لا تثبت الحرمة بالشك (شامى 4:402 مطبوعه مكتبه زكريا ديوبند)