I was going through female ejaculation on different sites on the internet. According to Wikipedia...
- Making tayammum due to illness or extreme weakness
- Can Hanafi women do wudu naked?
- Mazi coming out after speaking to my wife
- Women going to university
- This is regarding my previous question number “28404” that Darul Ifta has answered. Jazakallah. I need some more clarifications, for recovering income tax through future generated interest money do I have to use only that interest which is given by Govt. Of India or I can use other banks interest where I hold account like Citibank, ICICI. I discussed it with an eminent Mufti in Mumbai and he told me that since income tax is taken by the Central Government so you can use interest given by the Central Government or its owned agencies like SBI etc only for recovering income tax not any other source of interest. Please clarify from this aspect.
- Doing the Qurbani and paying afterwards
- Having Witnesses when taking Permission from the Bride
I married my second wife a year ago, however, she insists that I register the apartment where she lives in her name and tries to force me to do so by starting trouble and staying at her parents`. She does so because she thinks that this is her right according to the rules of Sharia. Is this really her right taking into consideration the fact that I have a first wife and five children and don`t want to be unjust to any of my heirs?
What is the ruling of Sharia on building an orphanage from the Zakat funds collected by a certain charitable organization, knowing that all the beneficiaries are poor orphans who live there for a certain time, then leave giving a chance for other orphans to dwell there. In fact, the orphanage is owned by this organization although it hasn`t covered the cost of its construction. In case it was decided that the orphanage should be sold or demolished, its value is Zakatmoney, which goes to the eligible recipients of Zakat or the poor orphans?
As a charitable organization, we help autistic children develop their skills and integrate into society. What is the ruling of Sharia on giving Zakah to this organization to serve this noble purpose?
My son suffers from PKU (Pheneyl Keton Uria); a severe mental illness and sometimes it is combined with severe sexual excitation seizures which harms him as well his family. Is surgical intervention (Castration) permissible in this case or any proper procedure undertaken by doctors in order to mitigate his sexual lust?
My son is a student in high school, and I`m saving money for his university education. However, he desires to learn the ten ways for reciting the Quran via the internet. Is it permissible to pay the Sheikh, who will teach that, from the Zakah(Obligatory charity) of my wealth?
What are the rights of a woman as far as the advanced and deferred portions of her dowry are concerned, in case she filed for divorce due to dissension between her and her husband? What is intended by "Dissension between spouses"?
What is the ruling of Sharia on giving Zakah to the category of the debtors, such as the detainees and prisoners who can`t afford paying off their already due debts?
Is there an Islamic reason that prevents marrying a disabled woman? And is she allowed to fulfill her sexual desire through masturbation?
What is the ruling on marrying for Tahleel?