To choose the name “Sufyan” is it appropriate? Can you explain the virtues of this name? Also, I...
- AssalamAlaekum I am a qualified Engg I started my own bussiness some time ago that was O.K. but now it is almost closed i am really worried as my parents are also pressuring for marriage.And there is no rozgar.I request you to please suggest any good wazifa and dua for rozgar/job with zer and zabar.
- Can a woman work during her iddah
- My name is Md Zameeruddin Jagirdar from Gulbarga. My question is that I am constructing a lodge the amount having with me is not sufficient for construction nobody is ready to help me. So I am thinking to take a loan for my project. So please kindly suggest me it is correct or not?
- Qaarin making ramal in tawaaf-e-qudoom
- Can diamonds be lucky or unlucky?
- Appointing Someone to Perform Hajj on Someone’s Behalf
- Reciting ‘inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un’ when the lamp goes out
Is there an evidence from Sharia for dividing Tawheed into three categories: Tawheed al-Uloohiyah(Oneness of the Divine Nature), Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah(Oneness of the Divine Lordship), and Tawheed al-Asma`wa`l-Sifat(Oneness of the Divine Names and Attributes)?
Is it permissible to send blessings upon the Prophet (PBUH) via this formula: "O Allah, send blessings upon Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), the repeller of calamity, epidemic, drought, sickness, and pain", or is it considered polytheism?
What is the ruling on not saying Radi Allahu Anhu(May Allah be pleased with him) for a certain Sahabi(Companion) without intending to impeach or belittle him?
Who is called a Sahabi (a companion of the Prophet`s) in Islamic Sharia, and what is the ruling on reviling the Sahabi Mo`awiah Bin Abi Sofian, and describing him as the one who undermined the unity of the Muslims ?
Were all Prophets given miracles?
Does Islam forbid choosing non-Arabic names for children?
It isn`t Permissible to Depict the Prophets, the Rightly Guided Caliphs, the Mothers of the Believers, and the Household of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Movies and Serials
Is it permissible to depict the Sahabah, the Mothers of the believers, and the Household of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in movies and serials?
My husband wants to force our daughter to marry his brother`s son although she refuses that and he is fourteen years older than her. Is it my right to take her to my family`s residence without his permission? Moreover, she is praying that Allah helps her out of this dilemma, why doesn`t He answer her prayers?
Some traders change the label of origin for the goods imported from China to look as if they were imported from Malaysia. They do so in order to evade the relatively high tariffs imposed on the goods imported from China compared to other countries. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?