What is the Ruling on praying in trousers/pants or leading prayer wearing them? And what is the Ruling on the prayer offered by one who doesn`t keep his beard and leads people in prayer while in that condition?
- I work in a professional environment and Alhumdolliah have a beard to the extent of a fist’s size. The problem is some of the hair of my beard are very curly…
- RE: Hadith shareef about travelling alone
- Regarding Shaykh Nazim al Qubrusi, Shakyh Kabbaani and followers, in reference to “The Irrefutable Proof that Nazim al-Qubrusi Negates Islam” by Shaykh Samir Kadi.
- Is it permissible for a Muslim (revert) gentleman to inherit a house from his parents who are non-Muslim?
- I realised that the civil mariage is hindering our family life as my wife will openly declare that half of everything…
- Going for haj will pray qasr or as muqeem?
- Using toothpaste in Ihraam
What is the ruling of Sharia on laser hair removal?
If a person`s Awrah was uncovered during prayer, should he/she re-perform that prayer?
Is it permissible for the man to go out wearing shorts?
Is it permissible for a Muslim woman to wear trousers at home?
Answered by Shaykh Yusuf Weltch Question Does grabbing the wrist of the left hand with...
Answered by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad Question I have been practicing Islam for six months and learning...
Answered by Imam Yama Niazi Question: I wish to learn how to swim and start scuba...
I’m newly married for about 2 months. My wife had a vaginal discharge before bedtime and she was uncertain of its colour and hence, was unsure if her menses has begun. We engaged in intimacy with no penetration. However, our private parts had skin-to-skin contact at the area between the navel and knees. Am I sinful for this? What is the expiation for my error?
I suffer from hirsutism caused by polycystic ovaries which ñ means I have higher androgen levels in my body which manifests itself as manlike hairy ness particularly on my legs and upper thighs . I can not wax them myself as it is very painful for me and reduces me to tears,
I would not shave them for fear of becoming more hairy. Is it permissible for me to have my legs waxed by another female ? I am Married and I currently have them waxed by a female every 3 months so I only do it when it becomes really hairy that I need to remove it . I have found the hair growth has significantly reduced through waxing but it is still very dark and manlike in appearance and amount .
My husband did try to wax for me many years ago but we ended up with me getting very mad and angry at him and in pain and I wanted to lash out and hit him. When it is a stranger doing the waxing we can’t express the pain so it is controlled .
I hope you can clarify for me if I am allowed or not
This condition is very common amongst Indian women and signs are seen on the face with very black pitch black beard like hairs on the chin and upper lip.
Alhamdulillah on my face it isn’t so noticeable but it is on my legs