Our Company sells Udhiyahs annually, but this year we decided to deliver them to their owners in slaughtered form. In other words, the owners will neither select nor slaughter the animals. After the animals are slaughtered, they are delivered, as meat, to their owners. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
- Questioning Allah Ta’ala’s decisions
- Can i Work as a business system analyst in an investment bank?
- If a husband has become a shia during the marriage, is that sufficient grounds for the wife to be granted a faskh?
- What are the secrets to success in calling to Allah?
- Communication Between Future Spouses
- Assalamualaikum my friend who is married to my relative wants to take secound wife and insist he is doing so as he is unable to get sexual satisfaction from first wife and afraid that it will lead him to zinna we r afraid that he will not be able to keep both of them happy and balance what is the ruling of sharia *can we stop him *who can decide what he is doing is right or not pl advice
- Taking birth control pills
What is the ruling on using female donkey's milk in manufacturing soap and in treating several skin diseases such as: Eczema, Dermatodyschoria and treatment of burns noting that the chemical formula of the milk changes after adding Sodium Hydroxide material to it by which the substance of milk itself is no longer recognized?
I noticed that the accounts of my deceased friends are being used or taken by their heirs. Is it an invasion of privacy? And is possessing them by the heirs considered legal from Sharia's perspective?
Ruling on Selling Sacrificial Animals that have Specific Characteristics and Appointing a Person or a Company to do the Slaughtering
Some malls and butchers sell sacrificial animals before Eid ul Adha for a specific price and with specific characteristics in terms of weight and type of meat, but without specifying a particular animal. On the day of Eid, the person on whose behalf the sacrificial animal was slaughtered goes to collect it from the slaughterhouse. Is this sacrifice valid or not? On the other hand, when can the person who had appointed a charity to offer the sacrificial animal on his behalf get his hair cut and nails pared as he doesn`t know when the animal was slaughtered?
What is the ruling on Friday prayer if E`ed coincides with Friday?
Is it permissible to take brokerage fees for helping someone to borrow a certain amount of money from someone else, knowing that the borrowed amount is to be paid off without any addition?
What is the ruling of Sharia on receiving expiation money in favor of poor cancer patients in the form of food coupons; three JDs per meal?
Is there an evidence from Sharia for dividing Tawheed into three categories: Tawheed al-Uloohiyah(Oneness of the Divine Nature), Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah(Oneness of the Divine Lordship), and Tawheed al-Asma`wa`l-Sifat(Oneness of the Divine Names and Attributes)?
What is the Islamic ruling on using electronic and mobile payments service issued by Zain under the name (Zain Cash)? In fact, Zain Cash gives the user secure and convenient means to conduct financial transactions and process monthly payments. It is now possible to use one`s mobile to transfer money, pay invoices, and withdraw cash, in addition to other services.
I`m a business agent for some international companies. Customers come and pay, in advance, the price of commodities to be delivered later from the mother company. One full lunar year elapses over the earned amounts. How should I calculate their Zakah?