What is the ruling of Sharia on disposing of sick chickens by grinding them in the garbage truck, as has been recently circulated via social media?
- Please pray that Allah (SWT) give children to me and to my brother. I haven’t seen my case anywhere where 2 brothers are married (1 since 5 years and 2nd since 2 years) and both of them do not have a single kid. Moreover, we have our ancient tradition, elder people used to go to Ismael Qadri (RA) shrine. As I denied doing same, people are telling your wife will conceive only when you visit Dargah. Please pray for me and for my brother, also suggest any Amal for the same.
- Praying behind a salafi or a barelwi, tahiyyatul masjid during khutbah
- What’s the Ruling of Eyelash Extensions Glued On to One’s Natural Eyelashes
- Ruling on the Medicine Extracted from Pork Although Beef Alternativeis Available
- Fabricated Hadith with a trustworthy chain of narrators
- Single parent and facing financial problems
- Injection during fast
Is it permissible for a person to perform Hajj on behalf of another who is unable to perform Hajj himself because of the spread of the Corona Virus or he doesn`t meet the age requirement although he is physically and financially capable?
Is it permissible to combine Maghrib and `Isha` because of the curfew?
My mother is seventy years old. Five years ago, she became diabetic. However, she observes fast and offers night prayers comfortably. A year ago, she underwent gastrectomy, so physicians recommended that she have 7-9 meals throughout the day. They even stressed that her doing so is of extreme importance to her health. What is the ruling on her fasting during Ramadan?
Is it permissible to combine prayers in the mosque because of heavy dust, mud, and wind, similar to rain, knowing that dust could be more harmful than rain?
I would like to ask about the procedure followed in sterilizing and castrating cats. Actually, it is harmless and takes no more than ten minutes. As this is the breeding season, cats become ferocious and splash urine all over the house, causing a lot of harm. Moreover, raising cats is expensive and I can`t afford raising more than one. If I leave them as they are, they will increase in great numbers. What is the ruling on this procedure?
What is the Islamic ruling on surgical removal of cats` uteri as means of animal birth control?
In light of the recent conspiracies and aggressions against Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa, what is the duty of the Muslims towards it?
What is the ruling on supporting Al-Aqsa guards and employees, and how should that be done?
From the perspective of Sharia, is Al-Aqsa Mosque considered a sanctuary? If not, does that reduce its religious significance?