Assalamulaikum wr wb, There are many car dealerships some even owned by Muslims who offer 0%...
- Prayer without sincerity
- Is it halal for me to sell this buisness software?
- Are Multiple Congregation Prayers for the Same Prayer in the Same Mosque Allowed?
- Filtered impure water
- I returned from KSA to settle in india and from then whatever i am attempting i am not succeding and i am tring for the jobs in in dia and abroad but till now no success and i am disturbed and worried but inshaallah this phase will end soon. One of my friend was telling that one of the Aalim who if famous and solving many personal problems by quranic verses by giving TAWWEZ and other thing to overcome such problems , I am confused wheter to approach him because this may be a disbilief from allah. plz. advise is it allowed to sought such Aalims
- Medical Insurance Benefit
- Attributing a form to Allah Ta’ala
I have a portfolio in which I keep my money balance, however, I sometimes need cash so I transfer (100 JDs), for example, to a person`s account and he hands me (97 JDs) in cash. Is this permissible?
I have purchased goods, for resale, under an Istisna` contract. Although I have paid part of the price and one full lunar year has elapsed, the goods are still being manufactured abroad. How should I calculate the Zakat of the goods and the sum that I have paid?
I purchase commodities from abroad via an Islamic bank where I deposit a certain amount of money in the trust account. However, one full lunar year has elapsed over that amount and, still, the commodities haven`t arrived yet. How should I calculate the Zakat of that amount?
What is the legal evidence upon which some Islamic banks based their taking a commission on letters of guarantee issued by them where the commission constitutes a percentage from the value of that letter and is linked to a certain time. For example, charging (2%) from the value of the guarantee?
I`m a business agent for some international companies. Customers come and pay, in advance, the price of commodities to be delivered later from the mother company. One full lunar year elapses over the earned amounts. How should I calculate their Zakah?
What`s the ruling on financing stores' decorations through Murabaha sale/transaction?
What is the ruling on opening an account in an Islamic bank where in case the account balance dropped below the specified amount, a monthly sum is deducted from it ?
We are a charitable organization that encourages people to use solar water heating systems through establishing a fund that gives loans to that end. This goes as follows: A provider of solar water heating systems is selected through a tender, an installing order is issued by the organization and the customer is required to pay the price of that commodity to the organization in installments where he pays the agreed upon amount in addition to a specific sum, as margin of profit in favor of the organization. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
Is it permissible for a financial institution to conclude a contract with a certain contractor, where the latter is required to deliver the finishing works of a certain building, and, at the same time, conclude a parallel Istisnaa`(Manufacture) contract with the owner of that building(Customer) against payments made in installments, knowing that the property is originally registered in the name of the customer himself?