Unable to control one’s desires

Q: My son turned 16 and according to him he can’t control his desire and seems as if the only solution to it is to get married. Please advise if he gets married how will he provide and his becoming an Alim in the first year. He do not even have a phone. Please advise.


A: He must fast every alternate day.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)