1. Who made the kabah first? Was it the angels or hazrat Adam (Alayhis Salaam) and was it uplifted or demolished in the flood in the time of Nuh (Alayhis Salaam)? And when the quraish build the kabah did the prophet saw put the hajar Aswad in?
2 If the kabah was made before hazrat ibraheem (Alayhis Salaam) why is there a special mention of ibraheem (Alayhis Salaam) and his beloved son that made the kabah
3. All prophets gave dawah of tawheed. Why has ibraheem (Alayhis Salaam) been called imaam mul muwahideen?
4. When ibraheem (Alayhis Salaam) made the kabah was the Hateem in the kabah and then the quraish changed it is that correct?
1. There are several opinions. These are also among those opinions.
2. From what we understand, it was washed away in the floods.
4. They rebuilt the Ka`bah
5. All the ambiyaa of the Bani Israa’eel as well as Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) came from the progeny of Hazrat Ebraheem (alaihis salaam).
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.