Breaking one’s fast according to the sunset time mentioned on apps and websites

Q: I’m fasting. I try to follow the most accurate sunset times. Of course these different sites and apps make estimates of what sunset time is. For e.g, today one would said sunset is at 3:53, another two said 3:54 and another site said 3:55. I naturally would follow the latest one as a precaution, but nevertheless, would it be permissible to follow the earliest time?

A: The rules of sunset for breaking the fast is based on the actual setting of the sun, not in any scientific research. If the roza had been broken after sunset then it will be valid.