Method of seeking guidance

Q: From many years, I had lost tarteeb (organisation) in every work. I feel like somebody is running after me. From eating to studying, working to driving, etc., in every field I have lost tarteeb. As a result, I leave every work midway. Kindly give me some advice.

A: In everything Allah Ta’ala has created systems and procedures. Similarly, in the path of spiritual reformation and progress there is a procedure that one needs to follow in order to reach his goal. You should refer to some pious experienced aalim or sheikh who adheres to the sunnah in all facets of life and seek his guidance.