How should a person who has constant bleeding in the mouth make ghusal?

Q:

1. For a woman who has constant bleeding in the mouth following oral surgery, how should she perform ghusl following her menses? Is it alright if she does not rinse her mouth during wudu (as she can’t purify her mouth from the blood anyway)?

2. Also, is preventive oral surgery permissible?

3. I was told that my wisdom teeth were impacted (meaning only halfway out) and could not come out anymore because they were coming out diagonal. Because of this, they may get infected and get cavities (because you can’t clean them properly), in which case they would have to be removed anyway because the doctors can’t fix a tooth that is only half way out. Moreover, they would then affect the healthy tooth around it. I was told by two doctors to have them removed now because having them removed later in life (especially due to an infection) would most likely lead to a much more difficult recovery. In this case is it permissible to have the tooth removed?

A:

1. She should merely gargle her mouth as normal.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.