Non-surgical hair transplant

Q: I wanted to ask some questions in regards to non-surgical hair transplant. I am a married woman. I suffer from severe hair loss and have been told surgical transplant is not for me as that wont work. So I have been suggested the non surgical transplant which is hair put into a gel based cap and then attached to my scalp with a glue. The gel based cap is breathable and has tiny holes in it for water to reach my scalp underneath. This is not permanent as I will have to remove it ever 4-5 weeks and clean my skin underneath etc at the clinic itself. So my questions is specifically in regards to wudhu and ghusl. If water does go through, is it permissible for me to use this? Just to add I always wear a hijab indoor and outdoor but I have gradually become bald and this is effecting my life a lot. Therefore I wanted to ask if this would be permissible for me as this is the only way I can have hair or see myself bald forever.

A: If it is porous and the hair is not human hair (rather synthetic hair), it will be permissible. The ghusal and wudhu will be valid on condition that the water reaches the scalp.