Assalamalaikum, I have recieved a english QURAN called AL-QURAN translated by Author: Muhammad Farooq-e-Azam Malik and the Publisher: Institute for Islamic Knowledge (Texas,Houston, USA). It is translated very beautifully and is very easy to understand. I would like to know if this translation of the QURAN can be read and followed by a hanafi/Deobandi follower.If not then which english translation QURAN is easy to read and understand,please recommend? JAZAKALLAHKHAIR.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1168/141=B/1429)

We can say nothing about the translation of Muhammad Farooq-e-Azam as it is unavailable here, therefore we can not have a say in the matter. Yes, if you like to read translation, you should study the English translation the Holy Quran by Maulana Mufti Taqi Usmani of Pakistan. It is very good and authentic translation.